Issue 2 of the large format Australian magazine Vault (it also features Simon Denny) offers a crossword puzzle with a few NZ related questions. How would you do?
· New Zealand conceptual artist Barrie Bates conceived what new name in 1962? (10 letters)
· Who represented New Zealand at the 2007 Venice Biennale? (5 letters)
· What is the name of New Zealand artist Michael Parekowhai’s seven metre-inflatable rabbit? (5 letters)
· Who won the Baloise Art Prize at Basel last year? (10 letters)
And for all you folk in Dannevirke:
· Which architect controversially departed Australia during the development of the Sydney Opera House? (9 letters)