- Deborah McCormick, Director SCAPE
- Steph Walker, General Manager, Christchurch Arts Festival
- Dr. Jane Gregg, Dean of Creative Industries
- Dr. George Parker, Manager Te Puna Toi Performance Research Project
- Philip Aldridge, Chief Executive, The Court Theatre
- James Caygill, CEO, Christchurch Symphony Orchestra and Southern Opera
- Sean Whitaker, General Manager, Christchurch School of Music
Did no one think that some artists might have a contribution to make? Are there no artists in Christchurch who would be prepared to be on such a group? Impossible to believe.
In other circumstances CNZ is obsessed by representation as a founding principle - the upcoming legislation for the new Arts Council for example stipulates 46% of its members are selected from specific racial groupings - so you have to wonder why artists aren't seen as a crucial element of the Christchurch arts community.
Image: before you ask we are assuming the boat is bow towards us